We are happy to announce that you can now register for the 2018-2019 school year here. We will be opening the following Czech classes:
- ŽABIČKY (2-4 years) – story time, music and movement, arts and crafts
- BROUČCI (6-7 years) – writing, music, vocabulary
- SLUNÍČKA (7-10 years) – reading, writing, drama, music, art
- KOUZELNÍCI (11-15 years)- reading, writing, counting, music and art, geography and history relayed through storytelling
And the following Slovak classes:
- VČIELKY (3-6 years) – story time, drama, music and movement, art
- SOVY (7-14 years) – interactive games, history, geography, writing/reading
Placement is entirely at the discretion of teachers and the School Director. The School Director will make a final decision in the event of a disagreement concerning appropriate placement.
Tuition for school year 2018 – 2019:
New students: $490.00/school year per child + $450.00/school year per additional sibling(s) in the same family – $200 deposit required by June 30th, remainder by August 15.
Returning students: $470.00/school year per child + $420.00/school year per additional sibling(s) in the same family only – $200 deposit required by June 30th, remainder by August 15.
Early bird special! Register and pay $250/child deposit by April 30th and your annual tuition will be $430/school year and $400/additional child.
How to pay?
- make checks payable to Czech School of Atlanta AND either
- mail to Michaela Santa Barbara, 1100 North Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30306 OR
- bring your check to school prior to last class and hand to the director
- send through the Zelle service your bank should have to the mobile number 3474009945 or to email@example.com
- transfer to Bank of America, account name The Czech school of Atlanta, Inc.; account # 334046913208, routing # 061000052
- send to “friends & family” on Paypal (will avoid the fee) to firstname.lastname@example.org